职场英语议价常用口语

时间:2024-10-06 02:12:52 职场英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

职场英语议价常用口语

  这是CN人才网小编给大家准备的职场英语议价常用口语,欢迎阅读。

职场英语议价常用口语

  Now what about the price?

  现在谈谈价格如何?

  A:Now what about the price?

  A:现在谈谈价格如何?

  B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.

  B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。

  Any chance for making it lower?

  有可能再降一点儿吗?

  A:Any chance for making it lower?

  A:有可能再降一点儿吗?

  B:I'm afraid not.

  B:对不起,没有可能。

  We can’t make any further concession.

  我们不能再让了。

  A:We can't make any further concession.

  A:我们不能再让了。

  B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.

  B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。

  How about 5% off?

  减5个百分点怎么样?

  A:How about 5% off?

  A:减5个百分点怎么样?

  B:In order to close the deal,I accept.

  B:为了达成贸易,我接受。

  This is really a bargain.

  这才叫价格低廉。

  I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

  如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。

  A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.

  A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。

  B:What quantity are you talking about?

  B:你说的是多大的数量?

  You price is much too high.

  我发现你们的报价太高了。

  A:You price is much too high.

  A:我发现你们的报价太高了。

  B:But that’s the prevailing price.

  B:但那是现行的价格呀。

  ★ much too

  ★ 太...

  Could you accept our last price?

  你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?

  A:Could you accept our last price?

  A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?

  B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.

  B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。

  Sorry,it is my lowest.

  对不起,这是我的最低价。

  A:Sorry.it is my lowest.

  A:对不起,这是我的最低价。

  B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.

  B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。

  I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

  我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。

  A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.

  A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。

  B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.

  B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。

  ★ I can safely say…

  ★ 我有把握地说……

  I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.

  我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。

  What about quantity discount and cash discount?

  数量折扣和现金折扣呢?

  A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?

  A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?

  B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.

  B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。

  What is the price for this item?

  价格是多少?

  A:What is the price for this item?

  A:价格是多少?

  B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.

  B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。

  Do you allow any trade discount?

  你们给行业折扣吗?

  Are they exempt from VAT?

  这些货免除增值税了吗?

  A:Are they exempt from VAT?

  B:这些货免除增值税了吗?

  B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.

  B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。

  ★ VAT = Value-Added Tax

  ★ 增值税

  How come the prices are so low?

  价格怎么这么低?

  A:How come the prices are so low?

  A:价格怎么这么低?

  B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.

  B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。

  Do you allow cash discount?

  你们有现金折扣吗?

  A:Dou you allow cash discount?

  A:你们有现金折扣吗?

  B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.

  B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。

  I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

  很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。

  A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.

  A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。

  B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.

  B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。

  What's your bottom line price?

  What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?

  您价格的底线是多少?

  A:What’s your bottom line price?

  A:您价格的底线是多少?

  B:Well,make me an offer.

  B:这样吧,您出个价。

  The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

  我最高可以出4500美元。

  A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.

  A:我最高可以出4500美元。

  B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.

  B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。

  Would you give me a discount?

  您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?

  A:Would you give me a discount?

  A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?

  B:We might be able to work that out.

  A:我们或许可以商量。

  How much are you thinking for each case?

  您想一箱多少钱?

  A:How much are you thinking for each case?

  A:您想一箱多少钱?

  B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.

  B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。

  I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.

  我不认为还有降价的空间。

  A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.

  A:我不认为还有降价的空间。

  B:I still think we’re a little high on price.

  B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。

  Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

  我如果大量采购有没有优惠?

  A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?

  A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?

  B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.

  B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。

  I am willing to drop the price a little.

  我愿意把价钱降低_点。

  If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.

  要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。

  This is as low as I can go on the price.

  这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。

  A:This is as low as I can go on the price.

  A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。

  B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.

  B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。

  If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.

  只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。

  After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

  经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。

  A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.

  A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。

  B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.

  B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。

  We finally decided to take your offer.

  我们终于决定接受您的价格。

  A:We finally decided to take your offer.

  A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。

  B:Thanks for reconsidering.

  B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。

  We humped our offer up a little.

  我们把出价提高了点儿。

  A:We humped our offer up a little.

  A:我们把出价提高了点儿。

  B:Well get back with you tomorrow.

  B:我明天再给您答复。

  ★ hump (vt.)

  ★ 提高

  If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.

  如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

  A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.

  A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

  B:This price of yours is out of the question.

  B:降价是不可能的。

  ★ on the spot

  ★ 当场

  I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.

  希望你再考虑考虑。

  A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.

  A:希望你再考虑考虑。

  B:We have do discuss the problem later.

  B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

  The price of this article has soared up since last year.

  自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

  A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.

  A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。

  B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.

  B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。

  ★ soar up

  ★ 剧增,高涨

  Do you think the price is reasonable?

  您觉得这个价格合适吗?

  A:Do you think the price is reasonable?

  A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?

  B:No. It’s rather on the high side.

  B:不合适。价格太高了。

  Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?

  这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

  A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?

  A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

  B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.

  B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。

  I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.

  我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

  A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.

  A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。

  B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.

  B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。

  This is a fair market price.

  这是个公道的市场价格。、

  A:The price you offer is too high.

  A:这个价格太高。

  B:This is a fair market price.

  B:这是个公道的市场价格。

  We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.

  我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。

  Your price is rather out of line.

  你方价格与行情不符。

  A:Your price is rather out of line..

  A:你方价格与行情不符。

  B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.

  B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。

  ★ out of line

  ★ 不一致,不协调

  Hope you can make more efforts.

  希望你再努力努力。

  A:Hope you can make more efforts.

  A:希望你再努力努力。

  B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.

  B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。

  Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

  让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

  A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.

  A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。

  B:All right,that's a deal.

  B:好的。这样就算成交。

  That is out of my expectation.

  这出乎我的意料。

  A:That is out of my expectation.

  A:这出乎我的意料。

  B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.

  B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.

  我是来讨论降价的事。

  A:What can I do for you?

  A:有什么可以效劳的?

  B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.

  B:我是来讨论降价的事。

  For exporting,the price is a little stiff.

  对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。

  Your price is by far the highest.

  到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

  A:Your price is by far the highest.

  A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。

  B:It is the quality that counts.

  B:它以质量取胜。

  We can’t make any further concessions.

  我们不可能再让了。

  A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

  A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

  B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.

  B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。

  I'm glad we’ve settled the price.

  很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

  A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.

  A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。

  B:I'm glad we've settled the price.

  B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

  What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

  你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

  A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?

  A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?

  B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.

  B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。

  I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.

  我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

  To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

  为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

  A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.

  A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。

  B:To get business under way, we take your price.

  B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。

【职场英语议价常用口语】相关文章:

职场常用的170句英语口语01-09

关于职场英语关心同事常用句子02-19

职场英语推荐:签合同常用英语表达02-11

英语口语自我介绍常用[6篇]01-09

口语英语自我介绍11-16

口语英语自我介绍03-18

英语自我介绍口语04-11

职场英语学习的方法01-31

英语口语大赛英语自我介绍10-10

英语口语的自我介绍11-04